Negotiating the minefield of environmental legislation can be a tricky process.
- What species are protected and in what circumstances?
- Does my development impinge on Sites of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI's) and how does this affect my plans?
- What bylaws are there for the area I am in?
- How do I negotiate the environmental issues imposed by planning conditions?
- Not only are there many questions requiring answers, you might equally want to know how to set about a particular process and need advice before you begin the project.
Milner Ecology Ltd is experienced in providing first class consultation or legislative advice on environmental and ecological matters in a way that allows you to manage your own projects or we can deal directly with the appropriate regulatory bodies.